Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Final Project  Representation:


With my final project I really want to represent cooking and people who enjoy either cooking as a hobby or a career as creative artists, because there are a lot of ways to cook and a lot of flavors to experiment with. there's also a huge decorative and appealing aspects to food in general. I think my audience will be a teenage or young adult audience so I also want to make it easy for people who are not already into cooking and desserts to find their passion in it. I want to show how fun and relaxing the hobby of cooking could also be for those that are looking for a fun way to try it out. I also want to show food as a medium of expression just like paint or drawings and show how special it can be to some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk