Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Bake day part deux!

I'm back with the update on the final bakes! Sara came over again today and this helped me finish up the whole thing (Can I mention how honestly amazing of a friend she is!! I had a lot of fun baking with her and I'm super grateful for all of her help) 
Anyway the first thing we did was prepare the icing for the already made cookies, using a recipe my mom gave me, and then Sara showed off her drizzling skills once again by drizzling the icing to look like the stripes in the Harry Potter ties. Overall they were by no means perfect but I think that's what makes me love them even more.

Then we moved on to the butterbeer, which we did last in order for the whipped cream to come out as best as possible and topped with butterscotch chips.We also tried to accessorize it with some Harry Potter merchandise I had lying around.


We retouched the pizza bites by adding more sauce and more freshly melted cheese and then we were ready for group pictures!!!!!!!

I'm absolutely in love with how everything turned out and it was pretty much exactly what I had thought it would be!

Image result for happy dance gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk