Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Masthead thoughts:

I'm having a bit of a dilemma, as I wanted to start looking for some different font ideas and ways to format my masthead and cover page, but I can't seem to think of any titles that I could give my magazine. I want it to sound fun and inviting, to attract new readers to try out cooking and check out the recipes inside.
I tried looking at some examples for inspiration like, Bon Appetit, Taste, Tasty, Delicious Dishes, and Good Food. It seems like most are very to the point and simple but I think I just keep overthinking mine. I need to just state what the magazine is like front and center i guess.

Welp, something really funny just happened. Just as I was typing this out I came up with a title. I think I actually really like it.
My masthead is gonna be Fan Foods!
I'm glad I came up with it cause now i can start brainstorming some style aspects and how it will look which is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk