Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Now that I've thought about the masthead font and some ideas, I realized I also needed to think about colors and their visual appeal. I certainly want to make it colorful and bright, but not to the point of it being garish.
The colors yellow and red can increase appetite in the viewer, and are also widely used in comic books which matches my theme, so I could use those as my main colors in my masthead ad potentially my cover page. I used a color palette generator to get some visually appealing color combinations and these were my favorites:







These all have a brighter red and yellow that would pop out more and while the other colors are more subdued they fit and are still really nice to look at, matching that comic book style pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk