Thursday, March 14, 2019

I've found another YouTube channel that has given me some idea inspirations. It's called Rosanna Pansino, and the creator has a series called Nerdy Nummies and focuses on recipes inspired by popular shows, movies, and other forms of media. Her recipes can sometimes be simple, but a lot of them can also tend to be complicated. A thing I enjoy about her tutorials is how she always encourages her audience to have fun and customize the recipe im fun ways that they like. This has given me the idea to possibly do a recipe based on something with multiple variations, for example: Hogwarts houses, where depending on which one you have you could customize the recipe to be a different house theme. I also think the different house crests are very stylish and have fun eye popping colors that could certainly give a nice aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk