Wednesday, March 20, 2019

To make my masthead original, I figured I'd make it  from scratch from the sketch I posted earlier. I used the Microsoft Autodesk app and a stylus pen to trace over my original design with the color palette I chose.
The only thing that worries me about it is my fear that it'll look kind of unprofessional. I tried my best to make it as neat looking as possible but I might not use it if I find it looks too strange. The peer review we are doing next week is probably really going to help me with that. I'm using Joomag to create my magazine, so I had to remove the background from my logo and place it there.  I used an app I found on my phone called Background Eraser and luckily it didn't lower the image quality.



Seeing these two options side by side I definitely prefer it on the side and tilted like it is in the first image, it seems a lot closer to that comic book style that I'm going for with the entire magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk