Sunday, February 24, 2019

An update on the photography tricks I was talking about a couple of days ago: One of my friends has taken a couple photography classes and has offered to teach me some of the things he's learned so that I can take well lit and well positioned photos. The only thing he's asking in return is to try some of the food I will inevitably be making, and that's perfectly fine by me because otherwise I could end up eating it all and that would definitely not end well for my stomach.
In other news, I've been looking over some ideas for both of the magazine concepts I came up with and I've been trying to decide which option is best

For the film themed foods magazine concept I found this YouTube series that has been giving me inspiration for some foods I could put into my magazine. His videos are very in depth and are good at explaining some concepts that may be new to viewers that are not as experienced with cooking, something I definitely want to keep in mind for my audience.

For the basics of cooking magazine concept I began looking at this list of articles by The Spruce Eats that are all focused on the basics of cooking to see what different things I should explain that best fit my audience. Unlike their list which is focused on a more adult audience, I want to keep mine in mind by doing the recipes that use the simplest and most inexpensive equipment and ingredients, as my audience may be teens in college or who are preparing to go there and may not have a high budget for food, but still want to eat healthy and nice meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk