Thursday, March 21, 2019

Since I do not have any images to work on my two page spread, I've decided to at least start working on the layout and formatting of my table of contents. I decided that for it I really want to do a nice comic book style so I looked up a couple of images like this for reference.
I really liked the yellow boxed text so I figured I'd use something similar to that and then put my different articles in boxes mug like the comic panels above. I had some images of other foods I'd already done beforehand that were well taken so I figured why not use some of those to start making it and laying it out. This is what my first page looks like so far without some of the images that I don't  have yet.
The reason some don't have titles yet is because it's been a bit difficult to think of titles without seeming really repetitive. Also I just now realized that I forgot about the page numbers but I'm going to add them inside the image. I'm unsure if I should make space for a small description of the article as I've seen good magazines do because I fear it might make it seem way too cluttered, but overall I really like the look of this page and I feel like it came out exactly how I wanted it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk