Friday, March 22, 2019

While working out the layout of my two page spread before I take my images, I remembered a magazine I saw while working on an activity in class. It was a thanksgiving magazine and I think it gave me a good idea of what exactly I want my two page spread to be like.


 Having a large image of the whole layout first Andrei then having another two page spread for each food item puts a lot more work on my plate but it allows me to focus on each item and their own recipe and have a really nice full image of the whole thing as well I like the idea of also giving little tips on the specific food item and how best to prepare it, which I will most likely do on the individual sections.

Also there's fun news! My friends Kira and Sara are going to help me with the making of the items and the photo taking next Tuesday, so we'll all get to have fun and hang out while doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's my CCR Reflection! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UDDhkvDgUGgk6A9gmYLy1a31GoLiBGEZ/view?usp=drivesdk